EASTER BUNNY CRAFT
GET CREATIVE REPURPOSING HOUSEHOLD ITEMS TO CRAFT YOUR VERY OWN EASTER DECORATIONS.
Here's what you will need
- Toilet-roll tubes
- Coloured paper or cardboard
- PVA glue and sticky tape
- A coloured pen or marker of your choice
- Cut a piece of coloured paper to the depth of the toilet-roll tube and long enough to wrap around it, allowing an overlap of 1cm. Wrap it around the roll, and secure it in place with sticky tape or glue.
- Using the same-coloured paper, draw two oval shapes to make the ears. Then select a different colour paper to draw two smaller oval shapes for the inner ears. Cut out the shapes and glue the smaller ovals on the larger ovals to make the ears. Glue the ears inside the covered roll.
- Use a pen or marker to draw two eyes, a nose, a mouth, two front teeth, whiskers, and cheeks at the top of the roll to make the bunny’s face.
- Step four is for the bigger kids or lovers of craft who want to get more creative. We suggest cutting small shapes with your coloured paper to create a flower crown, bow or tie for your bunny to wear. You can also add a cotton ball to the back of the roll to make a fluffy tail and bring your bunny’s face to life with some googly eyes, white paper for teeth and pipe cleaners or string for whiskers.
Shop for supplies to equip the kids with everything they need to get creative this Easter at Knick Knacks, The Reject Shop and Forest Hill Newsagency.
We love to see our littlest customers get creative, be sure to share photos on Facebook or Instagram and tag @foresthillchase #foresthillchase